Guys, classes are over and it’s time to move on to exams! But, I thought a small pre-exam break was in order, so I spent Friday night and Saturday in Ottawa. It was great to see a IIHF game (the Canadian women killed it, winning 8-0 over Finland) and take in some sunshine on parliament hill.
Here’s some stuff to keep you interested this week. I’m off to start studying!
1. Roger Ebert’s 20 best reviews. A good read, especially if you were a fan of the late (and great) Ebert.
2. Mad Men Paper Dolls. Did you watch the premiere last night? Don’t tell me anything; I haven’t watched yet! But, these cute printables would be a fun thing for your office desk.
3. New messenger bag. I just ordered this new messenger bag, and I’m really excited to update my bike commute bag. I’ve been using a great bag I got at Chapters, but it doesn’t really cut the mustard on Nora the NORCO. This one though, will do the trick.
4. Doctor Who. So I’ve just been introduced to Doctor Who, and I think the new episodes of Series 7 are great! Who else is a fan? And, am I really late to the party? Matt Smith is so cool as the Doctor.
5. New TOMS! I got these on sale at Urban Outfitters this week, and I’m super excited to break them out this week.