5 fascinating things from around the internet this past week:
1. Douglas Coupland is badass. He’s an author, a designer, and now an inventor?! Yep, he’s creating ideas that could revolutionize the streetscapes of Vancouver, and many more cities in the future. Check out the NP article on his design for the “V-Pole”.
2. Goop’s guide to the perfect blowdry. Anyone else a fan of Gwenyth Paltrow’s goop? I really loved the latest e-delivery of some great tips on hiar styling. Here’s how to get the best blowdry.
3. Live the Life you love, Love the Life you Live. That’s all.
4. The evolution of technology. Yep.
5. Infographic: Who spends more on a date? Well, it may surprise you, but even if the man is picking up the tab, women seem to spend more on pre-date “prep”. Dating is expensive, y’all! (PS – I had no idea one dozen roses were so expensive.)